Really engaging and inspiring! Great to meet with like-minded people.
I got lots of great energy and some good resources to hit the ground running!
Really good! Lots of practical info to take away. Very well presented–engaging, humurous warm (Big full smile!)
Made me realise that I am doing well in my job, but it’s also given me some great ideas for areas I can develop.
Thank you so much for the session! It was so great to spend time chatting with you about our community stewardship programme, and I am not alone in saying that you gave us excellent tips for improving our processes and gave us lots of food for thought!
Places where we’ve spread our love for peer-to-peer fundraising…
- July 2, 2019: Innovation From The Inside Out (Institute of Fundraising Convention – London, UK)
- March 28, 2019: (in Dutch) Fondsenwervingstechnieken om de prestatie te verhogen van jouw peer-to-peer evenement en actieprogramma (Vakdag Fondsenwerving – Rotterdam, NL)
- March 25, 2019: Realities of Serving the Nonprofit Sector: how fear to failure hinders innovation and the main business drivers of charities. (Private Session – Delft University of Technology – Delft, NL)
- March 14, 2019: Low Cost Love Fest (How to Love Your Donors by Institute of Fundraising – London, UK)
- February 28, 2019: Fast & Cheap Ways to Up Performance (P2P Forum – New Orleans, USA)
- February 28, 2019 : P2P Diagnostics That Work (P2P Forum – New Orleans, USA)
- January 30 2019: Focus on P2P Recruitment (P2P Forum’s Office Hours – Webinar, USA)
- January 15 2019: The Power of P2P Fundraising (Nierstichting Inspiration Day – Private Session, NL)
- August 21 2018: Where Does It Hurt? How to diagnose and cure the problems with your community fundraising program (London, UK)
- July 2 2018: Where Does It Hurt? (Institute of Fundraising Convention – London, UK)
- June 18-20 2018: The Power of P2P Fundraising (IFC Asia – Bangkok, Thailand)
- June 13 2018: Intro to P2P Fundraising (IFC Asia Pop Up – Chiang Mai, Thailand)
- March 23 2018: Where Does It Hurt? – How to diagnose and cure the problems with your community fundraising program (London, UK)
- November 15 2017: The Power of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (Hungarian Fundraising Conference, Budapest, Hungary)
- November 22 2017: The Power of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events (Stockholm, Sweden)
- October 17-20 2017: Masterclass and workshops (International Fundraising Conference – Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands)
- July 4, 2017: From Fundraiser to Tribe Member – Creating a peer-to-peer fundraising culture that is built to last (IoFFC – London, UK)
- June 26, 2017: Power-Up your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (IFC Asia – Bangkok, Thailand)
- May 10, 2017: Custom Masterclass (Hersenstichting – Den Haag, NL)
- April 19, 2017: Powering-Up your Peer-to-Peer Program (Oslo, Norway)
- April 10, 2017: Intro to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (IFHCO – Munich, Germany)
- March 21, 2017: Custom Masterclass (Pieta House – Dublin, Ireland)
- January 21, 2017: Speaker Session – Fundraising 20:20 a peek into the future (IWRM – Delhi, India)
- December 1, 2016: Speaker Session – Key Elements of a Successful Action (Kom-in-actie) Program (Amsterdam, NL)
- November 17, 2016: Roundtable – What can we learn from each others Action (kom-in-actie) Programs? (Rotterdam, NL)
- October 27, 2016: Speaker Session – Key Elements of a Successful P2P Fundraising Event Program (Amsterdam, NL)
- October 20, 2016: Workshop – Powering up your Peer-to-Peer (Community) fundraising event or programme (Noordwijkerhout, NL)
- October 20, 2016: Workshop – Peer-to-Peer (Community) fundraising for beginners (Noordwijkerhout, NL)
- October 18-19, 2016: Masterclass – How to launch and deliver a successful peer-to-peer campaign (Noordwijkerhout, NL)
- October 13, 2016: Workshop – Powering up your P2P Fundraising (Bratislava, Slovenia)
- October 12, 2016: Workshop – The Science of Successful P2P Fundraising (Bratislava, Slovenia)
- September 29, 2016: Speaker Session – The Power of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- September 6, 2016: Speaker Session – Powering up your London Marathon Program (London, UK)
- June 16, 2016: Speaker Session – Intro to P2P Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- May 17, 2016: Masterclass – How to optimise your action (DIY) program (Amsterdam, NL)
- May 12, 2016: Webinar – Using data to boost your event’s revenue performance (FRO16)
- April 14, 2016: Workshop – Writing Effective P2P Case Messaging (Amsterdam, NL)
- April 6, 2016: Lightning Talk – Powering Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (London, UK)
- March 17: Intro to P2P Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- March 9, 2016: Masterclass – Powering-Up your P2P Fundraising Program (Copenhagen, DK)
- November 19, 2015: Speaker Session – Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Something for Everyone (Rotterdam, NL)
- November 19, 2015: Roundtable – Events, is your organisation ready for one? (Rotterdam, NL)
- July 2, 2015: Speaker Session – Trends, Strategy & Vision on the Future of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- April 17, 2015: Roundtable – Lessons Learned from Fundraising Events (Amsterdam, NL)
- March 19, 2015: Speaker Session – Intro to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- February 26, 2015: Roundtable – Engaging Corporate Partners (Amsterdam, NL)
- February 12, 2015: Masterclass – The Secret Recipe for a Succesful Community-Drive Action (‘Kom in Actie’) Platform (Amsterdam, NL)
- January 30, 2015: Roundtable – Running (& Fundraising) Programs (Amsterdam, NL)
- November 20, 2014: Speaker Session – What to Expect When Piloting an Event (Rotterdam, NL)
- November 20, 2014: Roundtable – Events for Fundraising Institutions (Rotterdam, NL)
- September 9, 2014: Masterclass – The Secret Recipe for Successful Fundraising Events (Amsterdam, NL)
Customise Your Own Training!
We will gladly present a customised workshop or masterclass to your team!
Choose any combination of the topics below, or let us know what else you’d like to learn!
We go into the specifics so that you can go back to the office with inspiration and practical tools to take your fundraising event or online campaign to the next level.
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
Analysing Performance of Your Programme
TBA, London, UK – September 10.
In this session you’ll learn the proper way to assess the performance of your peer-to-peer fundraising programme…whether it’s a bespoke event, mass participation event, third party event or a virtual programme.
We will take a deep dive into the five different methodologies we use when analysing our client’s programmes, including: data analysis, focus groups, surveys, staff debriefs and secret shopping.
You’ll walk away from this session with everything you need to assess (and make the most of) your programme!
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Cost: £25 early bird (before August 15th), £30 regular fee.
RSVP: Please RSVP through the sign up button below.
Where Does it Hurt? How to Get to the Root of What is Ailing Your P2P Program
Raise Conference, Chicago, IL USA – September 16-17.
Are you feeling some pain with your peer-to-peer program, but having trouble pinpointing exactly what’s causing it? Maybe your feeling some pain from recruitment, activation, optimisation or retention?
In this session we’ll go under the X-ray to shed light on symptoms of poor performance. We’ll share some of our tried and true diagnostic methods which you will then use to exactly pinpoint the root causes of your program’s suffering.
Throughout this “checkup” we’ll share cases from our patients (clients) from around the world so you can see exactly how other charities have diagnosed (and cured!) some of their most difficult issues.