Really engaging and inspiring! Great to meet with like-minded people.
I got lots of great energy and some good resources to hit the ground running!
Really good! Lots of practical info to take away. Very well presented–engaging, humurous warm (Big full smile!)
Made me realise that I am doing well in my job, but it’s also given me some great ideas for areas I can develop.
Thank you so much for the session! It was so great to spend time chatting with you about our community stewardship programme, and I am not alone in saying that you gave us excellent tips for improving our processes and gave us lots of food for thought!
Places where we’ve spread our love for peer-to-peer fundraising…
- March 23 2018: Where Does It Hurt? – How to diagnose and cure the problems with your community fundraising program (London, UK)
- Nov 15 2017: The Power of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (Hungarian Fundraising Conference, Budapest, Hungary)
- Nov 22 2017: The Power of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Oct 17-20 2017: Masterclass and workshops (International Fundraising Conference – Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands)
- Tue Jul 4, 2017: From Fundraiser to Tribe Member – Creating a peer-to-peer fundraising culture that is built to last (IoFFC – London, UK)
- Mon Jun 26, 2017: Power-Up your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (IFC Asia – Bangkok, Thailand)
- Wed May 10, 2017: Custom Masterclass (Hersenstichting – Den Haag, NL)
- Wed Apr 19, 2017: Powering-Up your Peer-to-Peer Program (Oslo, Norway)
- Mon Apr 10, 2017: Intro to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (IFHCO – Munich, Germany)
- Tue Mar 21, 2017: Custom Masterclass (Pieta House – Dublin, Ireland)
- Sat Jan 21, 2017: Speaker Session – Fundraising 20:20 a peek into the future (IWRM – Delhi, India)
- Thu Dec 1, 2016: Speaker Session – Key Elements of a Successful Action (Kom-in-actie) Program (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thu Nov 17, 2016: Roundtable – What can we learn from each others Action (kom-in-actie) Programs? (Rotterdam, NL)
- Thu Oct 27, 2016: Speaker Session – Key Elements of a Successful P2P Fundraising Event Program (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thu Oct 20, 2016: Workshop – Powering up your Peer-to-Peer (Community) fundraising event or programme (Noordwijkerhout, NL)
- Thu Oct 20, 2016: Workshop – Peer-to-Peer (Community) fundraising for beginners (Noordwijkerhout, NL)
- Tue Oct 18 & Wed Oct 19, 2016: Masterclass – How to launch and deliver a successful peer-to-peer campaign (Noordwijkerhout, NL)
- Thu Oct 13, 2016: Workshop – Powering up your P2P Fundraising (Bratislava, Slovenia)
- Wed Oct 12, 2016: Workshop – The Science of Successful P2P Fundraising (Bratislava, Slovenia)
- Thu Sept 29, 2016: Speaker Session – The Power of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- Tue Sept 6, 2016: Speaker Session – Powering up your London Marathon Program (London, UK)
- Thu June 16, 2016: Speaker Session – Intro to P2P Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- Tue May 17, 2016: Masterclass – How to optimise your action (DIY) program (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thu May 12, 2016: Webinar – Using data to boost your event’s revenue performance (FRO16)
- Thu April 14, 2016: Workshop – Writing Effective P2P Case Messaging (Amsterdam, NL)
- Wed April 6, 2016: Lightning Talk – Powering Up Your Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (London, UK)
- Thu March 17: Intro to P2P Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- Wed March 9, 2016: Masterclass – Powering-Up your P2P Fundraising Program (Copenhagen, DK)
- Thu Nov 19, 2015: Speaker Session – Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Something for Everyone (Rotterdam, NL)
- Thu Nov 19, 2015: Roundtable – Events, is your organisation ready for one? (Rotterdam, NL)
- Thu July 2, 2015: Speaker Session – Trends, Strategy & Vision on the Future of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thu Apr 17, 2015: Roundtable – Lessons Learned from Fundraising Events (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thu Mar 19, 2015: Speaker Session – Intro to Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Thu Feb 26, 2015: Roundtable – Engaging Corporate Partners (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thu Feb 12, 2015: Masterclass – The Secret Recipe for a Succesful Community-Drive Action (‘Kom in Actie’) Platform (Amsterdam, NL)
- Fri Jan 30, 2015: Roundtable – Running (& Fundraising) Programs (Amsterdam, NL)
- Thu Nov 20, 2014: Speaker Session – What to Expect When Piloting an Event (Rotterdam, NL)
- Thu Nov 20, 2014: Roundtable – Events for Fundraising Institutions (Rotterdam, NL)
- Tue Sep 9, 2014: Masterclass – The Secret Recipe for Successful Fundraising Events (Amsterdam, NL)
Customise Your Own Training!
We will gladly present a customised workshop or masterclass to your team!
Choose any combination of the topics below, or let us know what else you’d like to learn!
We go into the specifics so that you can go back to the office with inspiration and practical tools to take your fundraising event or online campaign to the next level.
Upcoming Classes & Workshops
Where Does It Hurt? How To Diagnose And Cure The Problems With Your Community Fundraising Program
London, UK – August 21. In partnership with institute of fundraising.
Are you feeling some pain with your peer-to-peer (community fundraising) program, but having trouble pinpointing exactly what’s causing it? Or trying to figure out how to cure it?
In this session we’ll go under the microscope to investigate what is really needed to make a P2P event or campaign successful…and use those KPIs to shed light on some of the most common symptoms of poor performance.
Throughout this “checkup” we’ll dip into our curated portfolio of best practices from around the world so you can see exactly how other charities have “cured” some of their most difficult issues.